Four Things About me...

Ok so since everyone else is doing the 4 Things Posts I figured I'd do one too!! So here we go.... 

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Cashier
2. Server/Hostess
3. Receptionist 

4. 911 Dispatcher 



4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Tombstone
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Clueless

4 Places I Have Been
1. Puerta Plata Mexico
2. Disney World

3. Hawaii
4. Punta Cana DR

replica of Christ the Redeemer in Dominican Republic

4 TV Shows I Watch 
1. Walking Dead
2. American Horror Story
3. Forver - It was cancelled yesterday =(
4. Law and Order SVU
4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. Wait... What? 
2. "#TrueStory
3. Seriously??
4. Negative Ghost Rider 

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (2015)
1. Our House being 
finished

2. Meeting new people in our new town
3. Christmas in our new house 

4. Our Anniversary in a few weeks



Four things in my purse
1. Vera Bradley Wallet 

2. Random number of pens
3. Several Lip Balms or Lip Glosses

4. Coupons I forget I have.
Four things I couldn't live without
1. Diet Pepsi 
2. Pizza
3. Bread
4. My Dog....



Comments

  1. You and I have a lot in common! I LOVE The Walking Dead! I also love Vera Bradley. Great post! Can't wait to read more from you! Also, thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, and so much fun to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently watching Law and Order: SVU right now! It's an episode I've seen three times too so that should say something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

My Confessions